Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rosaline on the big screen!!!

Fox2000 bought the film rights to my novel this week with the writers of 500 Days of Summer attached to write. As if the book sale wasn't enough! I think I'm still in shock so given the fact that I'm not using my words too well right now, I'll let Deadline speak for me...



Cool, huh?


XO,

R

1 comment:

  1. I know this is late, but better than never. Congratulations!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete