Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ALA and Updates!

Hey All!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. It's been a packed week! I got back from my first-ever ALA in Anaheim last night and it was so much fun! I met so many INCREDIBLE librarians and my own personal literary hero...Deb Caletti! She hosted a debut panel I was on and I totally fangirled out on her for a full fifteen minutes. She was so gracious, though, and so lovely, and shares so many of my thoughts about writing...and being a writer.

Anyway, please allow me to catch you up in pictures! After all a snapshot is worth a thousand words, right? And I should probably be putting my daily quota into that new manuscript...


First things first I went on an AWESOME boat ride the day before I left for LA...look at Manhattan all tiny and adorable!


Kissy Kissy



Defy the stars!!!! (I so wish I had better handwriting) 


Debut author panel--- we had such a blast! 


Yup...that's me and Deb! You know, just chillin. Me and Deb. Besties. 



Hope you are all enjoying the SUMMER!

Lots of love!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment