Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Best Of Summer



Summer is officially over, and while I shed a tear for the fading sun (and beach seaosn), I look forward to fall (my wardobe is better).

But before we say goodbye for good I wanted to do a little memory hit parade of the summer. I have a feeling this is one I'm going to remember.

May-- my debut novel When You Were Mine is released into the world! Best. Month. Ever.

June-- I attended my first-ever ALA where I HUNG OUT WITH DEB CALETTI!

July-- I went to Comic Con! I will never forget that trip. An incredible experience I really, really hope to have again.

August-- I got to go to my very own book club and hear the amazing ladies of FYA discuss WYWM-- talk about a bucket-list moment.

In between book stuff there were weddings and beach weekends, lots of laughter and SUN!

Next up? Hawaii for 10 days and then, you guys, I'm going to DISNEYWORLD! Planning a girl's weekend with one of my besties :)

Just because summer is over, doesn't mean the magic has to end.

Tell me-- what's on your summer Best Of list? And what are you looking forward to in the fall?

XOXO,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment