Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

When You Were Mine vid!




Check me out talking When You Were Mine! (And let me know how it is--- I can't get up the nerve to watch it :) Hence the pic.


http://www.aol.com/video/rebecca-serle-on-her-novel-when-you-were-mine/517476584/

Hope you're all having a great week! I'm on vacation in Hawaii--- pics soon!

XOXO,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment